You receive your order on the day you selected at checkout. For example - If you selected Friday, April 17th at checkout, your order will arrive on Friday, April 17th. You’ll get an email confirmation immediately after you place your order and receive another email with tracking once your order is being processed for shipment.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam/junk folder and add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
Here at Simmi’s Bakehouse we want you to receive the freshest cookies possible. It’s why we limited shipping to Florida only – to guarantee next day delivery. Cookies are baked, packaged, and shipped the day before you receive your order. For example – If you selected Friday, April 17th at checkout your order will be baked, packaged, and shipped on Thursday, April 16th.
Cookies are individually wrapped inside resealable plastic bags and cushioned with crinkle paper to ensure safe passage via UPS. Inside in the box is a card with storage and heating instructions with links to our website for ingredient and flavor information.
- SUMMER WEATHER ADVISORY: Cookies will not be packed in insulated boxes or with ice packs.For warmer temperatures, we strongly recommend keeping a close eye on the tracking information and having someone available to receive the delivery.
- Melted chocolate in summer? We use high quality Ghirardelli’s chocolate, not wax-covered chips, therefore, some melted chocolate in transit is to be expected and a reality of shipping cookies made with premium quality chocolate in summer; they can be left on the counter to harden at room temperature upon receipt.
- Bulk Orders/Corporate gifts: Want to include your own note or letterhead inside each box? We'd be happy to! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There is a flat rate shipping fee for every individual box of cookies ordered. Our hand stamped logo boxes hold a max of 12 of our large cookies. We ship in as few boxes as possible to save you shipping fees. (I.E., if you order 2 Simmi Samplers to the same address we will ship it in one box and charge you one shipping fee.)
- 6-12 cookies: 1 box, 1 shipping charge
- 13-24 cookies: - 2 boxes, 2 shipping charges
- 25-48 cookies: - 3 boxes, 3 shipping charges
Thanks for asking! A couple more points on shipping:
- Packages are delivered and left according to UPS policies. We bear no responsibility for delayed, missing or lost packages. Once they are with UPS we have no control over their delivery.
- But sometimes, CHIP happens: If your package is missing/lost/arrives damaged please let us know right away and we will file a claim with UPS and refund or replace the order. If damaged, please take photos of all sides of the box and contents and do not discard the product.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Each cookie weighs between 6-8 oz. Perfect for sharing or hoarding. We recommend both!
We bake all of our cookies on shared equipment in our bakery kitchen, all of which process wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts and tree nuts. You can find the allergens for all of our cookies on the cookie ingredient page. If you or your recipient has a severe allergy, please know that while we do our best to prevent cross-contamination, we are not an allergy-free bakery. Please reach out to us for any questions or concerns regarding this.
STORING DIRECTIONS: Our preservative-free cookies ship the day they’re baked so they’re as fresh as possible. Store them in an airtight container or in their individual bags on the counter for up to 7 days from shipping date. For the freshest possible cookies, we recommend consuming within 3 days or storing in an airtight container on the counter.
I FEEL THE NEED – THE NEED TO FREEZE: Should you not wish to consume all the cookies immediately, our cookies freeze beautifully: wrap them individually in a freezer bag, press out all the air, and freeze for 6+ months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then on the counter for one hour or until room temp before heating.
YES! We are proudly based in Parkland, FL since 2021 and love our local community. We will be accepting orders for local pickups and deliveries on certain dates – to be announced. If you live in 33076 or 33067, you can always reach out to us in advance at email@example.com or DM us on social media with any additional questions or requests. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter or follow us @simmisbakehouse
Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk pricing on orders of over 50 cookies. If you're a smart cookie, or plan to be, make sure you sign up for our email list.
Given the perishable nature of our cookies, we aren’t able to accept returns. We appreciate your understanding!
If you encountered an issue with your order, please email email@example.com as soon as possible to let us know what’s going on. We will do our best to make it right.
Thank you so much for thinking of us! We receive many, many donation requests per month and as a small business, we are unfortunately unable to respond to them all, or donate as much as we would love to. Our charitable donation decisions are based off the values of our company and in response to the current affairs in the world but there is only so much we are able to give. We so appreciate your understanding!